Blog Archive

Friday, January 23, 2015

Introduction

Are you a gamer, but stuck with a computer that looks like this?
I don't think you realize that you have one of the most nostalgic architectures of any Macintosh computer ever. The PowerPC is loved and still used by many. On this blog I will be listing games for you, so you can have the same awesome PPC experience I did, and am still having. Just so you know, my PPC is a G4 processor running OSX Leopard (10.5.8) at 1GHz. All of the games I list are games that I have tried and work on my computer at a decent speed. I will not be posting many links because I personally hate it when a website keeps a broken link. Most of the time, I'll just explain how I got it for you. When I am fairly certain the link will be there for a while I will put one in. Thanks for visiting my site and get gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment